-
August 23rd, 2005, 02:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have Felicity from 1991 and Kirsten from 1990. They are perfect in every way EXCEPT for their hair. I've read the posts about the AG hospital and I don't want to risk getting a Mattel head back. Sooooo, what do I do? Should I send them in and request if they have PM heads? Should I just rewig them? Are their wigs available that match so it wouldn't be obvious that their hair isn't AG? I'm so confused! These are my two favorite dolls. I wish I was smarter when I played with them many years ago. Sorry for the long post. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. TIA!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks